Saturday, April 28, 2007

Ultimate Fast Food Compilation

Alright, this is a completely random thought... but have you ever wondered what the ultimate fast food restaurant would be like? As in getting to choose different parts of your meal from different places, without having to drive all over the place & wait in line for what seems like forever? Hmmm..... well here's my list.

1. Wendy's salads
2. Micky D's french fries
3. Hardy's hamburgers, cheeseburgers, & onion rings
4. Sonic's beverages (especially the slushes) cheesecake bites, mozzarella sticks & coney dogs
5. Pizza Hut's breadsticks/cheesesticks/cinnamon sticks - and I guess the pizza too
6. Taco Bell's steak quesadillas, mexican pizzas & nachos
7. Dairy Queen's desserts

Blabberings such as this only come from the sleep deprived. Then again, I did just start an insanely strict diet - maybe that's to blame.... well now I'm feeling tired enough to go to sleep so it's off to bed I go. Wish I had something cool to say like "Good night, and good luck." But I don't. So g'night. ; )

- B

No comments: